Quicksilver Scientific Nanoemulsified Liposomal D3-K2
Nanoemulsified Liposomal D3-K2 from Quicksilver Scientific is a highly bioavailable and synergistically effective combination to meet your body’s needs for bone health and gastrointestinal support. The Vitamin D3 is widely considered to be the superior form of vitamin D for effective supplementation. Liposomal delivery further aids in absorption rates.
- High bioavailability and absorption compared with other oral forms of supplements.
- Noninvasive; avoids pain and discomfort associated with injections and decreases the contamination risk.
- Micronized encapsulation protects against the harsh environment of the GI tract and increases transmucosal (oral) uptake and absorption.
- Increased intracellular delivery.
- Can hold both hydrophilic and hydrophobic compounds.
- Ideal for those for whom swallowing a tablet is not possible.
- Allow for adjustable and incremental dosing for children and adults.
- Cost effective by being able to take a lower dose for the same effect.
Benefits of Quicksilver Scientific Nanoemulsified D3-K2
Vitamin K and D have interdependence in metabolic functions, as vitamin K plays a role in directing calcium deposition to the bone matrix, and insufficiency may be associated with soft tissue calcification and lower bone mineral density. Vitamin D3 has been shown to be up to 3 times more effective than vitamin D2 (calciferol) at raising the body’s serum 25(OH)D concentration. The form of Vitamin K utilized in Nanoemulsified D3-K2 is menaquinone-7, or MK-7, which is a highly bioactive form of vitamin K2.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.